Arriving at 3am was not great and there was no assistance in finding our rooms. However life improved after that. We had two good days on the beach but after that the weather was too windy and cool. Chairs around the beach sat empty, but reserved, which was mildly annoying. The pools though are lovely. The a la carte restaurants are all unique. We saved the best for our last night. The japanese restaurant was excellent. The Mediterranean restaurant served a set menu without the element of choice. The buffet restaurant had a large selection to choose from.
The staff are all friendly and helpful and the gardeners work hard to keep the grounds neat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In an island paradise off the northern coast of Cuba stands the 5- star All-Inclusive Meliá Cayo Santa María hotel, especially designed for families, surrounded by beautiful beaches and lush tropical vegetation. This property (358 rooms) offers facilities for incentives groups and a special wedding and honeymoon program. A perfect complement for an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Melia Cayo Santa Maria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cayo Santa Maria Hotel Cayo Santa Maria
- Cayo Santa Maria Melia
- Cayo Santa Maria Cuba
- Santa Maria Cuba
- Melia Cayo Santa Maria Cuba