This was my first trip to Cuba. We loved the Sol, our room was on the ground floor but we never heard a peep from any of our neighbours.
The food was a lot better than what people say about cuba and I am a picky eater. The burgers were fabulous!
The rooms were big and very clean, we had lizards on our balcony which was very cool.
The beach is nice but was quite windy, and there is a section to the left which is not for children if you know what i mean.
We went on a catamaran trip with the dolphins and besides for the fact that it was cloudy, we had a great time.
Long ride from the airport but
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In an island paradise off the northern coast of Cuba stands the All Inclusive 4-star Sol Cayo Santa Maria hotel (300 rooms). Ideal for simply relaxing or for exploring the clear ocean bottom and neighboring keys that surround this marvelous Cuban tourist destination. Enjoy an unforgettable holiday with your family, all included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TravelUp so you can book your Sol Cayo Santa Maria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Cayo Santa Maria Hotel Cayo Santa Maria
- Sol Hotel Cayo Santa Maria
- Cayo Maria Santa Sol
- Sol Cayo Santa Maria Cuba
- Cayo Santa Maria Sol