“loved it”

Tobermory Brewing Company and Grill
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Tobermory
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

I read a lot of the complaints about this place not being a family restaurant, and I see where they are coming from as it’s a brewery.
I have 2 kids, the wait staff was decent to them, but fine. Not much for them to eat but the kitchen staff did the best they could and that’s all I can ask. Food was great, pasta was amazing according to my wife. I had a burrito and I miss it already. I will go back with my kids again, was well with it.

1  Thank mattsingeorgetown

Reviewed May 15, 2018

Great place to relax after touring the trails. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable on the different craft beer choices. The food was excellent. A must see place and enjoy.

1  Thank ikandon
Reviewed May 14, 2018

Great location and good food. A little pricey for what you get -- we ordered the French onion soup which was good but not think enough and tasted too much like the broth was canned. Steak at $56. is very pricey --big city prices for a very rural setting!
Friendly staff.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I was desperate to enjoy some really great food, and wonderful beer. The TBC restaurant hit the spot! I thoroughly enjoyed their sweet potato soup, and sea food fettuccine! Their North Point APA was very clean, and refreshing. This restaurant will definitely be the “lighthouse” I will be headed towards!

1  Thank Ron B
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Working at the cottage, I felt like having a pint . The thought came to my mind and I decided to head up to Tobermory . The winter like weather was outset by the bright sun and the Odd look of a frozen marina. I have seen this place buzzing with people during the summer months. Lucky for me the Tobermory brewery was open. What a nice place !! And the service was prompt and friendly. I thought it was a much smaller place. Tastefully decorated you are faced with the brewing tanks at the back of the house. All locally brewed the stuff is great! Although I was solo, it was a great way to drink a pint, catch up with technology and take a break ! Highly recommended. Full kitchen and generous portions.

2  Thank Oscar R