“Pirate fish and chips” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Shipwreck Lee's Of Tobermory

Shipwreck Lee's Of Tobermory
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Tobermory
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Montreal, Canada
“Pirate fish and chips”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

So good and such a great place. The ambiance is fantastic and their fish and chips excellent. kids loved it!

1 Thank Worldepicurian

Hamilton, Canada
“Best Place in Tobermory”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Fantastic food, service, atmosphere. Luke and Adam offer the best service. I ate Ribs with a poutine and I give it a 10/10.

2 Thank David T
Mississauga, Canada
“Awesome food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

I had decided to take my entire family to Shipwreck Lee's for our annual family reunion and was extremely pleased with the dining experience. It was referred to me by a very close friend of mine who said this was the best restaurant he had ever eaten at and I so thoroughly agree!

As soon as we walked in we were greeted very cordially and seated very promptly. Because of our very large party, 20+ of us in total, we were taken care of by 2 lovely gentlemen named Luke and Adam. Luke and Adam were very patient with us and took care of our every need!

I will most certainly be returning here and highly recommend Shipwreck Lee's!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Andross B
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SHIPWRECK LEE'S IS THE PLACE TO BE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Went to Tobermory for the 1st time this past weekend for my anniversary with my boyfriend. Shipwreck Lee's made our weekend! We went in the to get something to eat and were welcomed by LUKE and ADAM, 2 very fun and friendly people that work there!

I was thinking about going somewhere else but they were just so inviting so I'd thought we'd try it! Had RIBS, GEORGIAN BAY FISH and a POUTINE with a side of CORN. There was not one drop of food left it was so delicious!
We stayed at the restaurant for some TOBERMORY SUNSET drinks and had a great time. We just couldn't resist but not go there again the next day. We will be back again to TOBERMORY and SHIPWRECK LEE'S is the first place we will visit. Thanks for the good times guys! :)

1 Thank 691ASHLEY123
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extremely welcoming staff and delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I had the pleasure of enjoying Shipwreck's unique atmosphere back in 2006 with 12 friends and family. We went back again twice during our stay. Remembering the great service and food I paid them a visit again over a 4 day stay. (June 13-17) the service was still great, the staff extremely welcoming, and the food was still delicious. My fiancée and I went back for more. We also spent the entire afternoon there enjoying Tobermory Sunsets** Adam and Lukes signature drinks. I would recommend this place in a heart beat. Also, a great place to bring your kids/family. Kids menu offers a 2$ all you can eat.

1 Thank ZackProulx