“Friendly Staff!”

The Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Tobermory
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed August 15, 2014

The young and vibrant staff at the coffee house almost make up for the prices! With a short season, one has to be understanding about the cost of goods on the Bruce, and specialty coffees come at a price! I do find that the customer loyalty cards available help compensate for the prices and their specialty beverages are a great end of week treat!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

We went there for breakfast every day! I just loved their breakfast sandwich on a delicious croissant with veggie omelet, ham and cheese. YUMMY! And they also have nice home-made pastries and great coffee. I wish it was my corner coffee shop where I live. I'd be there every day!

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I am Starbucks lover.. I worried to find a good coffee, but that is just gone.

This coffee place is very good, very professional staffs..

The tea is same quality as David's tea..

MUST TRY THERE LEMONADE ..MY KID LOVES IT..

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Want a quick coffee, this is the place, good coffee and great baked goods for quick hunger satisfying break. They have a variety of coffees for other beverages.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Good selection of coffees teas and pasteries. Very friendly service. Chai latte was excellent on a chilly night