“Very busy pub...”

Crowsnest Pub
Ranked #6 of 23 Restaurants in Tobermory
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed December 7, 2018

One can see why with delicious foods on offer. Pizza was amazing and the onion rings are to die for. Sit outside on the rooftop overlooking the bay. Doesn’t get much better than that.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed October 18, 2018

Visited for a late dinner after a day of hiking. Definite Pub atmosphere. The soup and fish and chips got favorite points. A little pricey even for a touristy area. No real memorable beer.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to the crow’s nest for lunch.

The food was disappointing.

My husband’s buffalo chicken wrap had barely any chicken in it, and there was no sauce inside. It was tasteless.

I ordered the soup and salad combination. The soup was okay, portion a bit small. The salad was ok, but it’s also pretty hard to mess up....

The glasses looked like they are ready to retire. The lemonade that we ordered came in a dirty glass.

Reviewed October 6, 2018

We stopped in for lunch on our way to Manitoulin. The restaurant is upstairs with a nice view of he harbour. The outside patio would probably be very nice in the summer. The food was good, the prices were reasonable and the service was quick and friendly. We would eat here again.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Up a flight of stairs to the Crows Nest, so not accessible but great view across Tobermory to the docks. Nice big outdoor patio, so I bet this place rocks on a sunny summer day but unfortunately for us it's fall complete with rain and cold. The food was OK, as was the service. Sadly, the thing I will remember is the spinnaker draped from the ceiling. That thing has been hanging there a while and the lowest drapes of the fabric look like they are loaded with dead bugs. I couldn't take my eyes off of it and was so glad that we weren't sitting under it. Hey guys - get that thing down and send it out to get washed!