Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
See Flower Pot Island if you go to Tobermory!

I love Tobermory and have been there many times. This was the first time I took the cruise to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Sheila D
A great trip.

My wife and I loved the cruise to Flower Pot Island. The kid seem to be bored when we were in the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Ivon L
Tillsonburg, Canada
via mobile

All reviews jet boat sunset cruise glass bottom flowerpot island ship wrecks non stop top deck hour tour great cruise bought tickets express boat pa system nice tour boat staff big tub harbour two hours glass floor
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We took the two hour boat cruise. We really enjoyed our time on board. It is two hours and the little children who were on board became restless or cranky by the end of the first hour so you should keep that in mind if you are going to select one of the tours. We sat inside at first (there is no designated seating) and it was difficult to hear the tour guide. But once we went outside, we could hear all the stories. I would definitely go again but I wouldn't take as much stuff along (unfortunately someone always had to sit inside with our stuff) and I would definitely have selected a seat uptop.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The boat ride was fun for the first 30 minutes or so, then it got boring and cold. I would say it was okay at most :) The cruise fee should be lower than it was.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Took the Flowerpot Island Express to its namesake. Boat ride was like being on an amusement park ride: I.e. fun. Island has some beautiful views. Clear, clear water reminiscent of the Mediterranean, but many degrees cooler. Express stops over the wrecks, but if you want a better view, consider one of the other Blue Heron boats that have a glass bottom. The island paths are very walkable. Lots of up and down, but not requiring exceptional athletic ability. Flowerpot Island is a must-see if you are travelling to the Bruce Peninsula.

3  Thank Retired-Cruiser
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We did the 2 hour island and shipwreck cruise. I was surprised that you only see two shipwrecks, and quite briefly, about 10-15 min of the two hour cruise. The other wrecks are too deep to view by boat. The glass bottom did give us a very clear view of these two small wreck and our pictures turned out great. The cruise is mainly about the islands and coves which are all so beautiful.

3  Thank Family_Traveller_382
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We took a trip over to Flowerpot Island with these guys recently. The boats were nice and the people very friendly. But we felt like we'd been overcharged. We paid even more than the high price shown on their website, but were in a rush to get on the boat, so didn't fuss. We felt like we ought to have, in hindsight.

3  Thank JasonManikel