“Love the Den - new owners are great!”
Review of Divers Den

Divers Den
Ranked #1 of 10 Shopping in Tobermory
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

10 of us enjoyed an all day charter on The Bruce Isles with Captain Tracy.

The day was rainy but we all felt safe and had a great time. Kelly and Mark helped many of us with tanks and even a last minute dry suit inflator. A nice surprise was the crew from the den who met us coming back with wagons to take our gear up.

We will be back again!

"new owners"
"awesome experience"
"grand rapids"

Reviewed August 5, 2014

The whole experience with Divers Den was great. Booking was friendly and Jonathan knew the features of the different dives well. Rental scuba gear was in good shape. Staff was all friendly. We left on time and returned on time. I was pleased to learn that if a dive isn't full, 'bubble watchers' are welcome and my son was able to come on the trip.

As an aside I will mention that it was my first time diving in Tobermory and the diving was much better than I expected. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Just dove with Divers Den on a charter (they also do unchartered dives). Were there for 3 trips and did a wide range. Boats are in great shape, the people are friendly and helpful, and they have excellent service overall. All our tank fills were truly full (steel hp tanks) unlike many operations where you get the hot fill but not the topup, here i never had a tank below 3400 psi even on my nitrox mixes. Captain Tracy was great, and the owners were insightful, helpful and interested in discussion.

Dive sites were fantastic of course as well! Did the Arabia, Forest City, Niagara II, Caroline Rose, and the Philo Scoville.

Great diving trip, and tobermory was fun for the family.

1  Thank Riley S
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My Wife Sherry and I had gone to Tobermory this past weekend... We had gone out on a 4 hour snorkeling tour so I could do some under water Photography and Videography. I would have to say hands down 5 Stars right from the start. We had walked in and met Kelly a very cheerful and enthusiastic person. We were not even in the shop for 5 seconds and she had greeted us from behind the counter asking how our day was going. (We had popped in just to look at some equipment for Sherry) Kelly had spent quite a bit of time with us talking about the many different adventures that we were planning and what had brought us into her shop. By the time we had left she had mentioned to us about their tours and that with what we are looking for it would be highly ideal for us to try to see if it is actually wanted to venture into. Sherry and I are both Photographers and I am a Videographer/Director/Producer. We both love Nature and wildlife photography and wanted to be able to open up our doors and experience something different that not many others do. Our Captain was Larry and what an amazing guy he was he shook your hand as you boarded his boat as well as when you left at the the end of the day. At every site he took the time to explain what it is you would be seeing and where you see different parts in the water. He also explained the run down of the boats history where it was built and when it had sank and why. Then there was Thomas a Divers Den Instructor that had come out with us. He was there for anything and everything that was needed from helping to get geared up right up to helping people that did not swim so well get out to the wreck and see it them selves. I thought this was truly amazing as some places say all levels welcome yet when you are in the water you are on your own. He had held hands with some weak swimmers comforting them and encouraging them the whole way. He kept telling them how amazing they were doing and made them feel just amazing. Thomas is a a true 5 Star Customer Service person going over and beyond to put a smile on every face. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a fun trip to places you would never see on your own. The Wrecks were in anywhere from 50ft of water to sticking out of the water. Being from Ontario and knowing what Lake Ontario and other lakes are like I was expecting poor visibility as well as murky water but the water was crystal clear and you could see the whole area of the wreck.......... A Huge Thank You to EVERYONE at the Den We will be seeing you again soon.

2  Thank ThompsonsPhotography