We had a great time at Napitia, much better then expected. The location and layout of the resort is very good, plenty of room around the 2 very large pools and the beach. It has a great overall feel with the rooms spread out enough but not too far away either.
Food was great and the mini club worked very well, even if there is very little English spoken, all in French. Plenty of activities to last all week and well run by the GOs.
The rooms are very simple, but perfectly clean and large.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Calabria, has its own authentic charm and delightful beaches. Embedded in an enclave of bougainvilleas and exotic plants, the hotel and bungalows in the Club Med Village of Napitia are distributed over 20 hectares of luxurious flower gardens bordered by a forest of pine and eucalyptus trees. Follow the path down through the sweet-smelling pine forest to the beach. Inspired by la dolce vita, you can choose to dedicate yourself to sports or to discover the joys of taking it easy the Italian way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Napitia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Napitia Hotel Pizzo
- Club Med Pizzo
- Napitia Club Med
- Club Med Calabria
- Calabria Club Med
- Club Med Napitia Italy/Pizzo, Calabria