“Had breakfast here every day”

Pasticceria Gelateria Raffaele
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Pizzo
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

We went to Raffaele on day one of our trip and subsequently had every breakfast there. The service was great, by the end of the holidays we were sad to say goodbye to Kinga and Pepe, the friendliest cafe staff I have ever encountered! The breakfast selection is good, do try their home-made almond milk!

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (441)

Reviewed August 11, 2018

Few days ago I have visited Pizzo . While I was there ,I asked to taste a good local ice cream . I was recommended to taste tartufo nero original . I can say that it was excellent . I recommend to other turists to visit .

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

The single the best icecream I have ever tasted, and I’ve had a lot. The recipe has been passed on for 4 generations and it does not disappoint. Try the original Tartufo Gelato Di Pizzo

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Such a polite and friendly family and the very kind signora let my mum try one of the almond biscuits to sample then, they were delicious! Almonds on the outside and soft in the inside. The range of cakes on display was so impressive! Overall, the ice-cream, the cakes, the coffee and the prosecco was all delicious! Beautiful setting in the sun in front of the Chiesa del Immacolata in Piazza della Repubblica! Worth a visit when in Pizzo!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed September 23, 2017

While in Calabria visiting relatives, they brought us to PIzzo to try their famous Tartufo - we had it Afogato - with coffee poured over it. I could not believe how good the Tartufo ice cream was. There was a waitress by the name of Jenny - she was so pleasant. This experience added to the many wonderful memories to our trip.
Thank you and hoping you prosper and continue what you are doing.

Franca - Canada