Casa Armonia B&B
$106
$85
clubmed.us
  • Pool
All reviewsother guestsrecommend casalamezia airportfresh breadroom was cleanlocation is greatgelateriafrancoteresahostpiazzabathroomterracelaundryseacalabriacoast
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I have lived in Casa Armonia for 3 weeks and it was really fantastic time, I could feel myself like local + every morning having breakfast admire fantastic view to Tirenian sea. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to dive into authentic life of South Italy.
Vaidotas, Lithuania

Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I spent almost a week with my son at this b&b and also another couple. It was really beautiful, Ideally situated within walking distance of the old square of Pizzo. Only half hour drive from Lamezia Airport. There is the most spectacular view from the balcony over the coast, its breathtaking. Rooms are more than comfortable. The host Franco is more than kind and helpful. Well recommended.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I spend a fantastic time in Pizza, B&B Casa Harmonia. Owner Franco was so kined and helpful. It' s so wonderful place near the sea with amazing views. You can enjoy a lovely breakfast in terasa and delicious dinner with charming Franco :) If you want have a great and funny time you should go to Casa Harmonia!!! I hope one day back in this paradise!!! :)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2012

My son and I arrived in the quaint pizzo to be treated like family by our host Franco who was helpful and kind. The B & B was comfortable and has beautiful views.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Arriving at Casa Harmonia it was first just a beautiful old house in a little street. Later we got to know that the rooms are very cute ande that you´ve got the best view ever. Having breakfast above the sea was unbelievable.
But that wasn´t all: our host Franco was nice and chilled as can be. We ate dinner together, talked a long time and you can ask for everything you need. Especially informations.
If you want to have a great and funny time, with everything the dolce vita implies, you should go to casa harmonia.
Grazie mile Franco per tutti!
We will definatly return...

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple