We Had a great stay at the Sheraton full moon Maldives in March 2013. It's about 25 mins away from the air port. Airport to hotel transfer via speed boat is hassle free, friendly staff greeted us at the airport. Checkin was fast, we stayed at the beach bungalow facing the Indian Ocean, direct access to the lagoon. View was amazing and private as well. Snorkeling gear is available for free, there are many beautiful corals and fishes in the lagoon itself!! Room is clean, bathroom and open shower is amazing. Try the restaurants there! Little bit expensive. We went for aquarium for snorkelling and it was life time experience. Staff took very good care of kid and encouraged him to do snorkelling.
Since it is near to airport, u can see flights over Island.
Overall a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa is situated on it's own private island surrounded by tropical landscaping and turquoise lagoons. With 176 guest rooms reflecting the tropical destination featuring the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed. Facing the sunrise with spectacular views of the Indian Ocean are 20 Ocean Villas offer large bathrooms, comfortable living spaces and luxurious outdoor living areas complete with infinity edge plunge pools.Sheraton Maldives is just a 15-minute boat ride from Malé International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Hotel North Male Atoll
- Full Moon Maldives
- Full Moon Hotel Maldives
- Full Moon Resort Maldives