$115
$190
$159
$150
$128
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 11, 2011

rooms r ok but no room service , no place to eat, drink, room dont have anything but a bed and bathroom . they should have at least a coffee maker or lil refridge. nothing to do but swim in a small dirty pool.....they shoud put more recreational things for familys......its ok for like a one or two night stay...but no more than that. not baby friendly, the dont provide play pens (nothing)... so if u go with a baby u must buy a small cooler so that u can put ur stuff in it

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank matty0214
Reviewed January 15, 2011

I enjoy the banos the Coamo and the stay. I travel to PR every year and and always stay for a day enjoying the pool, the food and walking around the area. Is a typical way to the old timers. I sit at the bar with family and friends listen to the music; talk and embrazed in back of the days. i haven't had any bad experiences. I will still go and stay at the banos every time i go. as a matter of fact we be visiting in july 2011 which i know is all renovated. i also enjoy the hot waters . love it.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
7  Thank amunik10
Reviewed April 6, 2010

I researched this sightseeing trip but obviously didn't do enough. Although I just walked through the hotel, I was really there to step into the hot springs. Unfortunately, it's part of the hotel and it's nothing more than a swimming pool.

Evidently, the pool has hot spring water in it that stays a steady 108 F (according to a lady who was in the pool at the time). I expected a small pond with steam rolling out of it with even more hot water bubbling out of the ground. Not so.

My bad.

Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Chadrock
Reviewed July 31, 2009

We do not recommend the place. It needs some serious TLC. No restaurant during the week (at least on Tuesday and Wednesday can only speak for the day we stay there). no place to drink coffe in the morning.
"we had to change rooms because the toilet did not work".

till it is renovated or taking care, i recommend to stay in Ponce travel to Coamo and pay 5.00 to get into the pool.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank kaminan3
Reviewed July 8, 2009

This "so called" hotel, does not cater to us the tourists who are accustomed to a place where you can relax, have a clean atmosphere inside and outside your room and/or a place that will cater peace to your family, kids and even your pets. The place is as old as I remember going when I was a kid back in the early 80's. Their souvenir store is closed, as in NO one is there, it's empty. There is no light on the parking lot, dark as hell and scary, there is NO customer service and employees there seem to be bored of their work. One prime example, "We went to the bar, order drinks and planned on being there for a few hours. We asked the bar tender for a soda drink for our kids, he said we had to walk ourselves to the restaurant and order it there. We then decided to go ahead and close the tab, get our belongings and move on to another hotel. We had not even checked in. We wanted to test their service at the bar, since we were already not liking the place at all. The place sucks!"

They haven't painted the walls on any of the buildings or made any changes to the amenities such as: landscapes, water fountains, grasses, or any changes to the physical look of the entire location. It does NOT look as it looks on their poster cards. The place is plain out dirty, boring and ready to be closed out for good! This place is not what you will see on their promotion advertisements. I do not recommend taking kids to this place, it is not clean, it is not safe and they will want to die upon arrival. Safety tips, stay on the Isla Verde and San Juan areas instead. You'll thank me!

This place should shut down for good, I swear! I think the owners of the Baños de Coamo should sell it to an outsider investor who is business smart and who will have the balls to shut the place down, bring it all down and create a whole new Baño de Coamo for tourists who deserve much better.

Do NOT visit this place... it sucks!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family