Book In Advance
Tours from Vitamin Sea Bora Bora tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Vitamin Sea Bora Bora
from $188.60
from $235.70
from $1,149.80
More Info
All reviews floating bar captain nick sunset cruise beautiful catamaran sailing trip catamaran experience my husband and i wonderful hosts bora bora perfect sunset rum punch our honeymoon shared tour watched the sunset dropped anchor bottle of champagne turquoise water
Reviewed 3 days ago

The Vitamin Sea crew and catamaran are amazing. They are so friendly, welcoming, and all about customized service. This was the best excursion we did while visiting Bora Bora.

Reviewed 3 days ago

The sunset catamaran cruise was spectacular. It’s was so relaxing. The team we had was courteous and very attentive. And we have great pictures and video to enjoy at home.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Amazing time with Nick and Arthur. Very professional and friendly. A perfect way to celebrate my 50th in Bora Bora with my husband on the V.Sea...

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Wonderful experience from beginning to end! The cat was huge and well maintained - plenty of room for four couples to each have their own space. The crew were wonderful in their skill of sailing (very smooth) and hosting (served champagne & light snacks, taught us more about the area, took pics of each couple 2x). So you are prepared: it will be windy, so don’t bother with a short flowy dress or overly done up hair (suggest shorts, pants, long or more fitted casual dress). Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 1 week ago

We were looking for something unique to do on Bora Bora and were so glad we sailed on the Vitamim Sea. We booked the half day excursion to enjoy sailing, snorkeling and lounging at the “floating bar.”A speedboat picked us up and our hotel and jetted us to the Vitamin Sea which was docked at the St Regis. Nick and KiKi took great care of us once on board, sharing local knowledge of the island and making for a great day. If you are looking for something different than a speedboat snorkeling tour (which we also did elsewhere), I cannot Recommend the Vitamin Sea enough.My wife and I both agreed this was one of the highlights of our trip!

Reviewed 1 week ago

This was by far our favorite tour in Bora Bora! A friend of mine went during her honeymoon last year and told us about it and we are SO glad she did! The scenery is beautiful, the staff is amazing and it's as close to a private tour as it comes with a max of three other couples. We absolutely LOVED this tour and can't wait to go on the sunset cruise when we go back. Also, Kiki rocks! She takes great photos and is very knowledgeable about the area. The floating bar is also really unique. Loved it!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Me and my husband chose the sunset cruise for the first day we arrived at Bora Bora.Nick was very helpful. He contacted us before our arrival to advise pick-up location.He also recommended a place for dinner after the cruise.Luckily there was no rain on that day. We also saw ray fish while crusing.Kiki was very nice as well. She had a little chit chat with all passengers.They opened chillax music, had some snacks for all of us.And we celebrated with many bottles of Champagne which made it perfect evening.Thanks to both Nick and Kiki to made it the perfect first day in Bora Bora.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The experience was my favorite thing that I did in Bora Bora. They picked me up at my main island resort and was taken to where the catamaran was docked. It’s a beautiful boat and only 8 people (7 my day bc I was a solo traveler). Everyone had a lovely comfortable space and a towel provided. The captain was friendly, knowledgeable, and fun! We sailed for a while taking in the beauty of bora bora- he was very purposeful to talk with everyone and even steered the boat to get perfect background for pictures. Then there was a period for snorkeling. Then the ultimate- we were taken to a crystal clear part of the lagoon and were about hip deep in water and Nick set up a floating bar with flowing champagne, rum punch, juice, and water. Snacks including coconut, grapes and Chips. It was so much fun and an unforgettable experience to have in Bora Bora.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The sunset cruise on the vitamin sea was more than I had imagined! Comfortable lounging and excellent friendly service by the KiKi and Nick!! They were so chill and fun. They have us helpful info for the rest of our trip. They served us champagne and snacks, and best of all took us to the very best location to view the Bora Bora sunset! I would definitely do this excursion again and again as it is so relaxing with a beautiful view and excellent service

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice boat, nice guys running it and the weather was perfect! Quite expensive, but everything on Bora Bora is expensive!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
VitaminSeaBoraBora, Manager at Vitamin Sea Bora Bora, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Sasha and thank you kindly to take the time to share your experience on trip advisor,

It is always very important for us to read about our guests experience so we can always improve,

I noted that you found our tour quite expensive so I just wanted to share a few details that explain the price:
We decided to take a maximum of 8 guests (even if our liscence is for 16) to garantee a very comfortable ride and a personalized service whereas most companies here take as much people as possible on smaller boats,

We also include the speed boat transfer on a nice power boat and are very generous with the drinks :) :)

I just thought it was important to clarify to our reader the reasons for the pricing,

I hope you will come back one day to Bora Bora and that we will take you out sailing again,

Tropical regards from paradise ;)
Nick