“Great service!”

Arc En Ciel Bora-Bora
Ranked #2 of 8 Shopping in Vaitape
More attraction details
Owner description: PEARL Jewelry in a Private Show Room Certified Tahitian Black PearlsWendy is a Pearl Expert Graduade from the G I A ( Gemological Intitute of America ) She offers you a GREAT Selection in a range of competitive prices , Exquisite PEARLS at reasonable prices , an excellent value for your money Warm Welcome and Gracious Tahitian Staff Great Experience Best Memory of Bora Bora.
“Great service!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Wendy knew my style after a few simple questions, and found a set of beautiful pearls for me. Her staff was friendly and accommodating, offering a great selection!

HEBERTWENDY, Owner at Arc En Ciel Bora-Bora, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Iaorana ,

Great Service , for Great Customers !!
Your style was just " unique " and fantastic !!
I really enjoyed your visit in my show room , and I'm so glad to read your review just 1 day before 2013 , HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 !!
Lucky us !! You realy make us N° 1
and I'm sure that each time you will get compliments on your pearls , you will think of " Arc En Ciel Bora Bora " Rainbow Pearls

My warm regards from Bora Bora

Wendy and all the familly

Portland, Oregon
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Wendy and her team treated us like kings and queens! She presents a thorough background to the art of making pearls, and spends the time learning your styles and tastes. This allows her to help select a unique set of pearls as jewelry. A must visit.

Visited December 2012

Wonderful !! Just like you " king " and " queen " @ arc en ciel bora bora
I would like to thank you for your review , knowing that you had a " think " for us just 1 day before 2013 ,
we love you too , all the best for this new year ...
Enjoy the beautiful " Peacock " " Rainbow " set of pearls ,

Warm regards ,

Wendy and all the cousins
Sacramento, California
“Wendy is amazing”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Wendy was so welcoming to us on our honeymoon. Wendy and her staff showed us the most amazing Polynesian hospitality on our recent visit to Bora Bora. We couldn't imagine buying pearls elsewhere. they have the best deals on the island. We love Wendy and her staff!!!

Visited December 2012

Happy Honeymooners .... In Bora Bora
What a geat review ,
The warm Polynesian Hospitality is F R E E , and we realy enjoyed your visit in our show room , I'm sure that you will get many compliments on your pearls ...
And if so .... just give them a card ..... Coming from 10 000 miles away ...
We love you too !!

Hope to see you vey soon , in our Paradis Bora Bora
cheers ,

Wendy and all the family team
Seattle, Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“5 star for service; 3 star for price”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

The cousins are great people. Great information and so friendly. Free shuttle from downtown even if you don't buy anything. In saying that, I thought the price was a bit on the pricey side if you are looking for the best piece with a $300-400 budget, I would recommend you look at the store downtown.
Their loose pearls are exquisite - strong lustre but expensive.

Visited September 2012
HEBERTWENDY, Propriétaire at Arc En Ciel Bora-Bora, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Iaorana ,

It's great to know about your opinion , thank you for the compliments on our greeting , I remember you very well ,
It's true that you really have good taste , ( looking for large pearls with exceptionnal shine and luster , deep color ) those onces are the onces we always show at first ... and they never stay too long in our store ...

I'm very happy that you could find some pearls downtown " different " from my pearls for sure at your price range $ 300 - I wish I could see them ;
I would like to thank you again for your visit ,
I hope to welcome you again in my show room ,
warm regards ,

Wendy HEBERT and all the familly at your service
Bora Bora, French Polynesia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best place on Bora Bora to buy a perl(s)!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Wendy and her team is passionate about what they do. If you are looking to buy a Perl, I would recommend you start here. First you will get an education on the Culture of Perls, all the Perls I have seen and purchased there are amazing and prices are reasonable. Wendy and her team are not pushy, they will really help you make the right choice.

Visited November 2012

Maururu roa for the Rating 5/5
I'm sure that we will see you again @ Arc en ciel bora bora

warm regards ,