Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great scuba diving

We went there for two scuba dives - regrettably during the first one the sharks we were looking for... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
TWestosaurus
Vienna, Austria
PADI Certification & Diving

My wife and I came to Bora Bora in Sept 2018 for our honeymoon and we went on multiple dives with... read more

Reviewed September 12, 2018
monkeybirdfriend
New York City, New York

All reviews dive master hot tea diving experience my wife lemon sharks manta rays ocean dives small group diving experienced divers bora bora fish awesome dive surface interval private trip personal attention dive shop making sure
Reviewed December 2, 2014

My husband and I stayed at a hotel that had a dive shop on the grounds. However, after reading all the reviews, we decided to dive with Laurent at Diveasy. BEST CHOICE!!! His diving is just as his name is … DIVEASY. Such a relaxed and fun attitude. Laurent has such a great personality, you can't help but have a good time while enjoying all the underwater life that Bora Bora has to offer. Laurent will tailor your dives to what YOU want as best he can. He is not a corporation, so does not have to follow their plan. He also does NOT run a cattle boat operation. We were fortunate enough to have him all to ourselves for 4 days even though we did not book a private dive. We saw the other guests on the resort's dive boat and they were all crammed in like sardines diving on a set schedule at set locations. This is not the case with Laurent. While he is on time in picking you up at the hotel at the agreed upon time, he his very flexible based on what you want and the conditions at the time. He is also safety conscious with very good working gear. My husband and I have dove all over the world with many dive operations. Diveasy and Laurent are at the top in our opinion. He made all the difference in having a great time. We truly enjoyed diving with and just hanging out with Laurent.

He also went above and beyond. We dove with him 4 days. We used all his equipment except that we brought our own regulators. On one day, my husband's O-ring for his high pressure hose gave out and his reg was leaking. Instead of making my husband sit on the boat while I dove, he made arrangements to get my husband another reg and we had it within minutes. He saved the day!! Not only that, but then he took my husband's reg back with him that night and fixed it so that my husband could dive with his own reg the next day. He did not ask for a penny for this extra service. Then the screw on my tray that holds my GoPro came loose. This screw requires a special tool. He took my tray home with him that night and fixed it for us for the following day. This just shows you his great character. Laurent is an AWESOME individual!!

Diveasy is the BEST CHOICE for diving in Bora Bora!!

Reviewed November 25, 2014

Prior to this trip, I had gone diving in Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Hawaii, Midway Atoll, etc. But I had never had a dive master who's even remotely as good, knowledgeable, and helpful as Laurent. He is exceptional in every way and an all around great fun guy to hang out with on the boat and in between dives.

My wife is a beginner diver. He was very patient with her, made sure she was okay, gave her diving tips, and helped her improve her skills as a diver. Laurent genuinely cares about his customers. I'm just glad that we made the correct decision to go with Diveasy and not end up as cattles on one of those big Top Dive boats with 8+ people.

This was the highlight of our honeymoon. I wish Laurent would move to Rangiroa or Farakava, so we can go with him again next year when we come back to French Polynesia.

Reviewed November 24, 2014

After searching the web and tripadvisor I decided to go with Laurent at Diveasy, Bora Bora. True to the namesake, this company is more than a dive operator. It's more of an individually tailored dive experience. No cattle boats here. Top quality scuba equipment and dive skins. After getting off my cruise ship the Pacific Princess for a two tank dive I walked by a number of other dive operators with boats loading with numerous divers filling up the boats. What that means to me is the dives will be geared around the least experienced divers. Not with Diveasy as Laurent runs a small group operation, owner operated and the focus on providing personalized service. Laurent was prompt to answer my emails and does a good job of speaking English where French is the norm. Offers very convenient payment options.

Reviewed November 18, 2014

We went on a number of snorkeling excursions in French Polynesia, and all were good, but Laurent's was the most informative and educational. Also, he does not feed the fish, something that virtually all the other operators do. He was informative, educational, and the snorkeling site was marvelous.

Reviewed November 17, 2014

YES i'm. Diving with Laurent is amazing. April of 2015 will be our 4th vacation in Bora Bora.
The first 3 trips we logged 67 beautiful dives with Diveasy.
SO GO GET SPOILED!!!!!!!!!!!