“Nice buffet for breakfast”
Review of Tama'a Maitai

Tama'a Maitai
Ranked #8 of 17 Restaurants in Vaitape
Cuisines: French, Polynesian, International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurant en bord de plage, tenue décontractée.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed at this hotel, it's a nice restaurant, the breakfast buffet was ok. The service is friendly too. The price is a little high.
I recommend it for everybody.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Very good food and service! I had the breakfast buffet included with my stay. I requested my bacon very crispy only had to do this once.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Stopped in for dinner one night really liking how you can sit right next to the water and have a wonderful view. Unfortunately the food did not mimic the view. It overall was very disappointing. Maybe we just ordered the wrong thing but we would not recommend going back here. Better to eat at one of the local places near by.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

we stayed at hotel Maitai and so ate here several times. The fish sandwiches were very good. The poisson cru - excellent. The staff was even gracious enough to make me a mixed green salad with fish (not on their menu). The only thing I was not crazy about was their pizza. Staff was very nice.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We ate here while staying at the Le Mai Tai. Very good fish burger - I had 6 at different places during our stay. My wife had the club sandwich and she liked it. We liked the open air restaurant and enjoyed our time here.