Pure Snorkeling by Reef Discovery
Ranked #1 of 20 Tours in Vaitape
More attraction details
Owner description: During the circle island lagoon tour, you will enjoy four snorkeling stops in the most preserved coral gardens of the lagoon of Bora Bora. You will see a rich variety of fish like anemone fishes, moray eels, beautiful preserved coral formations and the amazing Manta and Eagle rays. A luxury boat just for eight clients guarantees personal attention with our knowledgeable, naturalist guides; the best in Bora Bora! Whale watching: from end of July to mid November we also offer Whale Watching tours combined with our lagoon tour!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Our guide is David. He is very nice and showed us lot of fish, corals. I am a weak swimmer. He was helping me out in the sea all the time. My best snorkeling experience. Strongly recommend

Write a ReviewReviews (2,301)

996 - 1,000 of 2,301 reviews

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Saw more tropical than I could count. Saw several Manta rays, black tip reef sharks, Moray eel, and more... simply the best snorkeling excursion I've ever been on in terms of quantity and variety of marine wild life. Went to several different locations so we had a pretty good tour around the entire island. Our guide was incredible, informative, and really knew his stuff. Five stars is simply not enough to rate this excursion. Do It! Highest possible recommendation!

Reviewed May 31, 2014

My husband and I have done many of these type of excursions in many different locations (including others in Bora Bora), but I was really surprised and impressed by all of the sea life we encountered with Terry on our 1/2 day excursion. Terry was a great guide and really made the effort to literally track down a group of eagle rays so that we could have that experience. We saw manta rays, a group of eagle rays, a very active moray eel, many different beautiful fish, and the coral gardens. I think we went to 4 different snorkel locations. It was nice that there was an 8 person limit on the boat. Highly recommend Reef Discovery.

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

We joined a half day morning snorkel tour. Terry was the tour guide on that day. He pick us up at the hotel dock but the rain is very heavy at that moment. Terry told us it will stop soon and he said he was quite sure we can enjoy the trip without rain. And the rain really stop when the tour start. Terry lead us to different location and not only snorkeling, but also told us many details about bora bora and the sea, very informative. Also he is funny and helpful, that's why this tour got 800 above good comments.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We went back to Bora Bora last month for my birthday. We lucked out in spending a day with Fabien snorkeling. He found manta ray for us and a baby octopus. All with a great sense of humor and a focus the happiness of his guests.

Look for him!