“The icing on our Bora Bora cake!!!”

Pure Snorkeling by Reef Discovery
Ranked #1 of 20 Tours in Vaitape
More attraction details
Owner description: During the circle lagoon tour, we are happy to offer four snorkeling stops in the most preserved corals gardens of the lagoon, you will see a rich variety of fishes like anemone fishes, moray eel, beautiful preserved coral formations and the amazing Manta rays and Eagle rays. Ride on a luxury boat just for eight clients and enjoy a personalized treatment with the best and knowledgeable naturalist guides. From end of July to mid November we also offer Whale Watching tours combined with our lagoon tour !
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Simon was excellent ... We were in love with bora bora from day one but our 2.5 hour trip around the lagoon just topped it off nicely. Great photos, great sights, great snorkelling and lots of laughs. Highly recommend this tour!

There are newer reviews for Pure Snorkeling by Reef Discovery

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Fabien The FABULOUS!!!! Guide Fabien was energetic, informative, personalized, and provided us one of the most memorable parts of our trip to Bora Bora. He is a wealth of information, witty, and keenly respectful of the ocean. I have fabulous photos (especially of the moray eel!), shot with my underwater camera, thanks to fearless Fabien!! We have been on several snorkel trips on other islands, but Fabien provided us the most superb experience by far. He led us to the most populated marine and coral locations and further guided us to specific fish and sea life that we probably wouldn't have noticed on our own. The only regret we have is that we didn't have time to book another trip with him!! THANK YOU, FABIEN!!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

First of all I would like to thank Christophe for all the trip. My wife does not swim very well and Christophe was always near to help her. There are many life jackets that you can use if you are not a good swimmer. This is the best trip you can have in Bora Bora. The snorkeling spots are amazing. Beautiful images that I will keep in my mind for the rest of my life. We did also the shark and ray trip with Lagoon Sevice and was pretty nice too. I would suggest that people should book the Pure Snorkeling with Reef Discovery on the first or second day after arrival in Bora Bora and then book the shark and ray on the following day.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Christophe is the best snorkeling guide ever! First of all, he is knowledgable and was able to tell us a great deal about the islands, the coral, and the fish. Second of all, he was fun and personable. The boat is in great condition and comfortable.

My husband and I weren't sure we would do a snorkeling tour after being in Moorea and seeing beautiful fish, etc there. We are so happy we decided to do this tour. We started with the Manta Rays and it was such an awesome experience. This tour is about admiring and respecting nature. We maintained a respectful distance and watched these beautiful creatures before moving on to what seemed like swimming in an aquarium. I have never been around such amazing fish in my life! It was unreal. I can go on and on, but all I can advise is DO THIS TOUR -- you will not be disappointed! Christophe clearly has respect for nature and it makes the experience memorable and exceeds expectations.

2  Thank Aubstravels
Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

We loved Christoph and his fabulous speed boat. Snorkeled in for locations.

Only issue is that the manta ray snorkeling should be longer. It's only 30 mins and way too short.