Visited the Club Med Albion for a private dinner last year and everything was perfect from the warm welcome received upon arrival till the time we left the hotel.
Overall good ambiance with friendly and helpful staff and the show + after show was awesome.
Looking forward to go back soon...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The west coast of Mauritius is a unique setting, between majestic mountains and a shore that's washed by crystal waters and protected by a coral reef. These natural surroundings are home to Albion, our new Club Med Village devoted to Epicurean delights. The 21-hectare park is planted with rare trees, and opens onto a bay lined by a white sand beach. Lovers will adore the generous spaces and the sunsets, as well as the chance to try all the sports and keep fit to their heart's content. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med La Plantation d'Albion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med La Plantation d`Albion Hotel Albion
- Club Med Albion
- Albion Club Med
- Club Med La Plantation D'Albion Mauritius