I honestly loved the stay, was the start of spring season and had taken the terrace room. The room is spacious with door leading out to the terrace with a view of greens and the mountains. Lovely countryside, very peaceful.
The one downside was the bathroom, the shower area in not enclosed and tight , difficult to take shower with water spilling out and creating a mess.
Breakfast can be improved with more offerings of fresh cheese and juices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Château de la Bégude, an invitation to relax and unwind in a superb 17th century Bastide. In the heart of the Côte d'Azur, with its gentle way of life, a privileged site combining luxury and authenticity, right in the middle of Opio Valbonne golf course. The main theme throughout the 35 rooms is modern comfort combined with a classic Provence decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Chateau de la Begude reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Begude Hotel Opio
- Chateau De La Begude Opio, France