This hotel is so worth traveling too. It's not located along the coast like many of the other tourist cities, but more in the quite country side. The hotel its self is lovely, and the room I had with a private terrace was stunning. Get up early in the summer months and enjoy the sun by the pool :)
There is a restaurant at the hotel as well, tried it one of the nights we were there, have to say I'm not impressed with the food, but it was OK. The city Valbonne is just a short drive from the hotel and absolutely worth a visit. Good service, my only tip is that some of the receptionists need to learn some more basic english..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Château de la Bégude, an invitation to relax and unwind in a superb 17th century Bastide. In the heart of the Côte d'Azur, with its gentle way of life, a privileged site combining luxury and authenticity, right in the middle of Opio Valbonne golf course. The main theme throughout the 35 rooms is modern comfort combined with a classic Provence decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Chateau de la Begude reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Begude Hotel Opio
- Chateau De La Begude Opio, France