“Authentic horseback riding experience”
Review of Carmelo Calbagatas

Carmelo Calbagatas
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Authentic horseback riding experience”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I love riding horses but hate boring walking trail rides without any sense of adventure. That is not the case with Carmelo. He is so relaxed. We just walked up to his ranch and he took us riding then and there (he can highly recommended from our hosteria). He speaks only in Spanish but was patient and understood my mediocre spanish. His price was fantastic and he brought us on a 3 hour ride over the Christ Redeemer statue that was challenging but we never felt unsafe. His horses are well cared for. I asked for a mildly adventurous horse and he obliged and encouraged me to trot or canter whenever I wanted. The entire town greeted enthusiastically when we rode by. He says he has several rides and can tailor it to what you would like. Highly recommend.

Visited February 2014