“Best pizza in St. Albert!”
Review of Nitza's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nitza's Pizza
Ranked #53 of 151 Restaurants in St. Albert
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I love their pizza. It's always delivered hot and fresh to the door in no time! Lots of cheese, great crust, fresh ingredients!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Nitza's pizza is fast excellent and friendly! That sums up the service and quality of this restaurant. The different varieties of pizzas are very different from most pizza places. My wife and I love the donair pizza and the Sorba the Greek is very good too. This is our go to place for pizza in St. Albert.

1  Thank Lashlarue12
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Our order has always been correct, despite all of our many requests, and has always been hot and ready when I arrive for pick up.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

A a local pizza place, we like supporting them. You can truly taste the 'homemade' difference. I love the veggie selections and many of my friends rave about the donair pizza and dip.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

I think of Nitzas as more of a takeout place although my 3 sons who have gone to VJM and
SACHS have eaten in many lunch hours. The pizza is good - especially the donair pizza. I used them for a large group for an after grad and they came through excellently. They're the only pizza place that I know of that delivers during the day. I highly recommend Nitza's.