“Had a good lunch”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dartmouth, Canada
“Had a good lunch”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Boston Pizza is the place I go when I'm wanting a meal at a familiar place. I can dine at pretty much any Boston Pizza and know what I'm getting. I've had very few real disapppointments. This one delivered.

We were looking for a quick lunch near our hotel and this suited us. I had the wings, two others had the french onion soup and the fourth in our party had the soup of the day, some sort of tomamto and pasta. We were all pleased with our meals.

Service was fast and friendly. There was, however, a party in the "party room" that was beyond anything I've experinced for noise level. As a reflection on the restaurant, the walls of the party room do not reach the ceiling so are rather pointless, as well, the door was not closed so any sound barrier the walls might have provided was lost.

As a reflection of the adults who were part of this mostly children party, shame on you. It seemed this was some sort of a sports team celebrating a victory. I can appretiate that the kids were excited and happy but many were literally screaming throughout the meal with no control from the adults. Our server apologized but there wasn't much could be done about it I suppose.

• Visited August 2012

“Would Go Again!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Boston Pizza's seem all the same anywhere you go. This place is relaxed, casual & you can tell everyone is having a good time! Went on the wing special night & they weren't top notch but definitely satisfy the craving for wings. We've been there in the afternoon as well & it was far better than 585 St. Albert Trail's Boston Pizza. Would go again for great food & service!

Alberta, Canada
“Bad Food”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

We have not gone for months now, but we had been regulars on Friday nights in St. Albert.
The quality of the food went down hill & haven't been back.

Visited January 2012