“Best Tiramisu I Have Ever Had!”
Review of Sorrentino's - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Jasper, Canada
“Best Tiramisu I Have Ever Had!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We popped into Sorrentino's for a late dinner. I had the butternut squash ravioli, my daughter had the salmon , both were excellent. I really didn't think I had room for dessert but our waiter suggested the tiramisu, I am glad he did. This was the best I have ever had. Large serving, and so light tasting. I will be returning for this again!

• Visited July 2013

St. Albert, Canada
“Surprised to be honest!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Went last Sunday afternoon around 430. Ended up just sitting in the lounge. Haven't say in their lounge in years but have eaten on the restaurant side plenty of times.

They hd a bit of a tastings menu which was a pleasant surprise. We tried quite a few small dishes a nd a small pizza and small pasta with ripini and sausage.

Everything was great including the service. Prices very reasonable. Would easily recommend.

• Visited July 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“22nd Annual "Love at First Sniff" Garlic Festival”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Well, this restaurant is a real gem on everything. We went during their annual garlic festival and have enjoyed our "experience" very very much. The service was outstanding, our glasses of water never did get empty, coffee the same. My garlic soup, kind of a cream of garlic soup was so tasty, my garlic beer was excellent (and I will try to duplicate this at home... I do not know if we just put a clove of garlic in the beer, but that could be it). I had a garlic pizza that was very tasty (here I found the crust to cover over 50% of the whole pizza, leaving less than 50% for the good stuff itself... this was the only negative point about my servings). To end, I had some garlic ice cream that was good but small. We intent to go back next year for this festival and also at other times. Again, the service was excellent.

• Visited April 2013
Spruce Grove, Canada
“Knowledgable staff for Gluten Free option”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Always good. We eat here now and then especially when we have Entertainment Book coupons. They have gluten free pasta. Would be great if they would get gluten free bread and pizza crusts too but they don't seem to be on board with that unfortunately. Gluten free pasta options are great though.

Visited March 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Enjoyed New Years Eve at Sorrentinos”
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Had a very good dining experience at Sorrentinos at New Years Eve. There were 6 in our party, and we ordered off the New Years Eve menu. Our food was good, as was the service. It was an enjoyable evening.