“Great burgers...”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
St. Albert, Canada
“Great burgers...”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

A bit pricy for two, but it's my newest, favourite burger place. Order inside, eat outside, my fave is the Quebecker, you'll need lots of napkins. Top it off with a thick shake, and definitely pouting those fries. Located in the downtown business district by the post office.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank MisterMikeTheGreat

Edmonton
“Good fresh food, bit pricey...”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

walk up counter to order, food was fresh prepared in plain sight so order to delivery is a bit slow. Limited menu but enough to suit anyone's appetite. Everything is separate main, sides and drinks so it adds up $$. Tip option on the debit machine seems presumptuous for this kind of restaurant.

2 Thank sundog06
St. Albert, Canada
“Awesome food, friendly service!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We've eaten here four or five times now. We always either call ahead or just pick up our order. Their dine-in area is quite limited so if you plan on eating there, you might not.

The burgers are great, both using beef and chicken. I've had the inferno burger and the All Shook Up chicken burger every time and love them. My wife has the BBQ crunch burger and gives it a thumbs up. Their fries are cut old school style and the malt vinegar aioli that comes with them are delicious! Cinnamon Toast Crunch milkshake is addictive.

Staff is friendly, efficient and helpful.

They use fresh ingredients, make a lot of their own sauces, peanut butter etc and you can taste the difference compared to fast food burgers.

Heads up they are usually quite busy and because so much of their items are prepared daily, they may run out!

4 Thank Imthatguytcb247
Edmonton, Canada
“Delicious and Addictive”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This past weekend my family and I visited Jack's Burger Shack and loved it. I had the peanut butter burger, my dad had the jalapeno burger, my step mom had a regular burger and the caesar salad, and my fiance had the burger between two grilled cheese sandwiches with fries. Everything was delicious.

Not only was the food great, the services was wonderful. The food was served with a smile and a friendly attitude.

I am glad we checked out this place and will return.

1 Thank Leeza9
“Good customer service”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

I came right at 11 am when it was to open. Due to problems with the refrigerator I was told to come back at 1130 now. When I got there at 1130 there was a line up already. The manager remb me and despite me now being at the back of the line , he stated in front of everyone , I was there at 11 am, so he summoned me to the front of the line . What great customer service ! The burger was excellent ; nice and juicy . I have subsequently been back a number of times with family and friends. When I was sick and had not been able to eat for awhile , once I had my appetite back, my first craving was for Jack s burger so I send my husband for a take out.

• Visited April 2014