“Delicious and Addictive”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This past weekend my family and I visited Jack's Burger Shack and loved it. I had the peanut butter burger, my dad had the jalapeno burger, my step mom had a regular burger and the caesar salad, and my fiance had the burger between two grilled cheese sandwiches with fries. Everything was delicious.

Not only was the food great, the services was wonderful. The food was served with a smile and a friendly attitude.

I am glad we checked out this place and will return.

1  Thank Leeza9

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

I came right at 11 am when it was to open. Due to problems with the refrigerator I was told to come back at 1130 now. When I got there at 1130 there was a line up already. The manager remb me and despite me now being at the back of the line , he stated in front of everyone , I was there at 11 am, so he summoned me to the front of the line . What great customer service ! The burger was excellent ; nice and juicy . I have subsequently been back a number of times with family and friends. When I was sick and had not been able to eat for awhile , once I had my appetite back, my first craving was for Jack s burger so I send my husband for a take out.

3  Thank chewie8888
Reviewed June 13, 2014

had lunch here ordered double burger,fries and a coke was 17 dollars?? it was busy here and sevice was bad waited 15 mins for my order.burger was bad not much taste to it fries were poor not hot;stay away dont waste your money here.look out jack fat burger is coming to st albert

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We were thrilled when this tiny burger shack opened this past year. Their meat is fresh and sourced locally from D'Arcy's Meat Market in St. Albert. This is fabulous in supporting local farmers and the 100-mile diet. They have gluten free options with is important for me. My son is in love with the home-made french fries. And the carnivores in the family have now tried every burger on the menu. I like their vegan option made with Portobello mushrooms. The staff are friendly and courtesy. It has spread by word-of-mouth and somedays they have been sold out before closing time. Like what happened to me a couple of weeks ago where there was a sign on the door that sorry sold out. I would like to see them expand and offer liquor service so you can have a beer or wine with your burger. It has become a popular place and can be lined up. At times the seating can be a problem. They may have to expand. Great place for a quick lunch or dinner.

1  Thank TatteredBella
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Hamburgers were below average for this kind of specialty grill joint. Patty had little flavour and nothing unique about the selection or flavour combinations. I have had better burgers off of street carts for a lot less money. Save your dough and try a more comfortable burger specialist. There are lots of these springing up in the area with far better and unique offerings. Seating is only a few crowded tables and some patio furniture outside.