“Saigon in Bottle”

Ranked #28 of 148 Restaurants in St. Albert
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Food and service are very good. Authentic, reminds me of being in Vietnam. My beef...price...but it is relative. All the Vietnamese eateries here charge 10 times more than what the authentic item would cost in Nam..... What I like about Saigon Cuisine is it is close to where I live, the food is tasty, the service is good. What I don't like...the price. There are now many Vietnamese restaurants in my town and I think I will try each one out. Competition is good!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food here is always good and plentiful. Veggies are not overcooked and lots of meat in the dishes. We eat here quite often and have always been happy with our orders. They are very inexpensive as well. Service is very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I enjoyed many of their dishes but what they all have in common is freshness. The vegies are cooked just right, not like they've been sitting for a long time. The owners are very happy to make any changes you need with regard to allergies or tastes. The soups are very tasty, from sweet to savoury to sour, all are excellent.

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Love this place. The decor is dated but the staff are friendly and attentive. The food is consistently good. My go to dish is any of the vermicelli bowls. Price for the quality seems fair.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

If you want a good, healthy meal made from scratch, I recommend the Saigon. The war wanton is fabulous. The chef makes the stock from scratch using whole chickens. The salad rolls are delicious. There is attention to detail with the staff even remembering my son's usual order.
What the restaurant lacks in ambiance, it makes up for with wonderful food.

1  Thank vettyblue