“Great food at a great price”
Review of Original Joe's

Original Joe's
Ranked #84 of 146 Restaurants in St. Albert
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Edmonton, Alberta
“Great food at a great price”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I took my sister for a late lunch after a morning of shopping. She'd never been to an Original Joe's and was a little concerned when I couldn't really tell her "what kind of restaurant" it is. The menu is varied, with dishes from several ethnic cuisines; my spouse and I have sampled a number of these during past visits and they've never disappointed. My sister and I both ordered the Cajun chicken cheddar burger with sweet potato fries and salad; hers was a garlicky Caesar while mine was tossed with a thick tangy raspberry vinaigrette. Portion sizes are generous; neither of us could finish our meals. The service was somewhat slow and inattentive, but we really weren't paying much attention to it. The restaurant was busy the entire time we were there.

• Visited August 2011

Edmonton, Canada
“I keep giving it a chance and don't know why”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Everytime i go here i think maybe it will get better but constantly dissapointed. Slow service(food and drinks) and even when the food comes its not even cooked had raw chicken one time and sent it back not even a discount or an apology. it all stems down from management i have met the owner and he is just as rude as the rest of them.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank CanadianOil
St. Albert, Canada
“Our favorite local place”
Reviewed June 12, 2011

We almost always end up at OJs for drinks or dinner. The food is great and affordable. The staff and management are always warm and friendly.

St. Albert, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My fav local place for a beer & fries”
Reviewed May 10, 2011

Love to go here for lunch or dinner. Can be noisy, but the food is great. Dill sauce for the fries is the way to go.