“Fantastic!”

Add it.
Thai Flash Merida
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Thai FLASH! Merida is first Thai Food Flash Mob Experience in Merida! Once you're on the Thai FLASH! Merida e-mail list ...you will recieve notifications with available Thai Food menu items and drop off date, time and location. Just e-mail or text your order and come to the specified drop off location to pick up your wonderful FRESH Thai Food! We are also available for private parties and events!
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We ate here on a recent trip to the area. The food was fantastic! My husband and I had faux crab rolls and veggie rolls for appetizers and then shared the Pad Thai because the portions are so big. We also shared a delicious chocolate cake for dessert. The restaurant was quiet and the service excellent. We would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I went to Thai flash last weekend and thoroughly enjoyed the food. I had the coconut curry and my husband had a noodle dish, I can honestly say that both dishes were divine. The restaurant is cosy and the service was excellent! I would recommend Thai flash to anyone who wants to enjoy fresh, delicious food at a good price.

2  Thank bben24
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Party of 12 went on Feb. 2nd.for the 6 p.m. seating at Thai Flash. Restaurant was at capacity. Where informed that because of full house we could not get individual bills. ???????? Okay. Ordered drinks and appetizers. While being served, a bottle of beer was spilled on one of the female members of our group. Any restaurant with class would automatically comp that meal and/or offer compensation for cleaning her dress. She got bupkiss. We ordered dinner. A little later the waiter came with the bill and asked if we were ready to pay yet. I suggested it would be nice if we were served our dinner first. First food came at 8:10. Everyone agreed it was delicious although in some cases the meal was tepid. Waiter came back with the bill. $3760 pesos. ??????? We added up the bill. Actual cost was $2250 pesos. A SLIGHT error of $1510 pesos and that included the beer which was spilled on our friend.
Take from this what you will, but I know where I won't be on a Saturday night.

2  Thank Ross C
Reviewed January 13, 2013

ThaiFlash is a welcome change from the usual places in the Progreso area. Located between the one way streets connecting Progreso and Chicxulub, it is easy to find if you are coming from Progreso. The choices are limited, basically curries, pad thai, rice and a Thai beef special. The mojitos are excellent. My only disappointment was that they did have the tom yum soup. The fresh spring rooms were winners. The tab for five persons with two starters, four mojitos and an excellent dessert (a chocolate cake from a French pastry chef in Merida) was $900 Mex. compared to US Thai restaurants , I would rate it above average. For the Yucatan, it is the best we have found in eight years of travel.

Enjoy

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We finally made the drive out to Progresso from Merida to try Thai Flash. We had been fortunate enough taste Chris and Jesus's food during their start-up phase but it was nothing like what we were served yesterday. The appetizers we tried, both the fresh and crispy Spring Rolls served with a light dipping sauce where wonderful. We ordered the Thai Basil Fried Rice and Shrimp Pad Thai for our entrees, INCREDIBLE!! The dishes were perfectly prepared with all fresh ingredients and portions large enough to share...we each took some home! I do not know who the genius is behind the Thai Basil and Lemon Grass Mojito (I'll give credit to both) is just too good for words. The location, which is a little challenging to find the first time, is off the main roads so it is very quiet and peaceful. The owners have created a lovely dining area filled with natural light during the day and lit with authentic Thai lanterns at night. We shall return!