“Best Lunch in Flin Flon”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mugsy's Deli

Mugsy's Deli
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Flin Flon
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Delicatessen, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Winnipeg, Canada
“Best Lunch in Flin Flon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

Over the years Mugsy's has become a regular stop on my business trips to Flin Flon. Natasha and her staff are always very friendly and they offer the best home made soup and sandwich lunch in Flin Flon! The food has always been excellent everytime I have been here. Highly recommend this place for anyone in Flin Flon!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank nfriesen1

Mission, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

In July we traveled all the way from B.C. to Flin Flon...we split the traveling into 3 days which means we ate in quite a few restaurants along the way. We ate at Mugsy' while in Flin Flon ..out of all three days of travelling we had the best meal at Mugsy's ... it was amazing ..the atmosphere made you feel at home and there is nothing better than food that is homemade and fresh...I am very surprised at some of the comments on here and have a hard time believing them ... I guess there is no way of pleasing some people...hats off to
Mugsy's Deli .... awesome sums it up ...Val

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Val P
Flin Flon, Manitoba, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cosy, inviting, decor. Good service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Good spot for lunch with friends. Good prices, adequate service. Fresh sandwich ingredients and good soup.

Visited February 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Worst Lunch Ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2012

I was visiting Flin Flon for a weekend and decided to stop into a cute looking restaurant. Well, I didn't have a reservation and was stuffed next to the kitchen. The waitress did the lunch special and I decided I wanted a Rubin. She asked me "What kind of mustard?" Should have been a clue. Well I got my Rubin, all by itself on a plate designed to take a soup bowl, as well as a sandwich. My Rubin looked crammed and naked on the extreme left side of the plate. The right side was empty, except for scraps of sour kraut and some corned beef. A sliver of pickle was discovered cowering on the left of the sandwich, almost shoved off the plate. Imagine corned beef, swiss cheese, and mustard! They should look up the recipe. I asked when I paid, where's the chips or something? I was informed that this was a healthy restaurant and they didn't do chips. While I was eating the waitress dropped off 2 vases of dead flowers, hoping that I wouldn't mind. I felt like I was in an episode of "Twilight Zone." For snooty service, a really, really bad sandwich, and a half decent cup of coffee it cost over $10.00.
Wow !! They really have to twig on to when a stranger enters their exclusive establishment, they should be treated well, not like intruders into an exclusive club. I would definitely NOT recommend this restaurant to anyone!

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Barb M
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Horrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 29, 2012

I could not believe how miserable the waitress looked when she saw me and my son walk in the restaurant. She was appaled that my son did not want to eat what she suggested. She started at him with such an awful look as he was trying to decide on what to order. I was forced to politely leave and stated to the waitress that we had to go else where. My other option would had been to tell her where to go and how fast she can get there!

Visited February 2012