“Horrible Service”

Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Horrible Service”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I could not believe how miserable the waitress looked when she saw me and my son walk in the restaurant. She was appaled that my son did not want to eat what she suggested. She started at him with such an awful look as he was trying to decide on what to order. I was forced to politely leave and stated to the waitress that we had to go else where. My other option would had been to tell her where to go and how fast she can get there!

Visited February 2012

Flin Flon, Canada
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed February 2, 2011

The lunch time crowd is huge, so if you're planning a lunch time visit, reserve a table. The soups are delicious & made from scratch. The sandwiches are huge (as they should be, for $5 each). The service is generally prompt, and friendly. In the summer, they have an outdoor deck, which accomodates more diners. I've never had a bad experience, and it's quickly become one of our favourite haunts. The only "problem" is that it's only open during uptown business hours, so suppers are not an option.

• Visited January 2011