“Delicious meat, but waiter put a damper on everything. Brace yourself groupon coupon owners.”
Review of Rodizio

Rodizio
Reserve with
Rodizio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 169 Restaurants in Scheveningen
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We went there with groupon discount. No samba since we came early (17:00). The buffet selection was OK but it did not have sushi that they advertise on the website. The meat, delicious! although some of them were on the salty side. The waiters who sliced the meat were nice. We were served with meat for 40mins then with the pineapple which I guess is the sign that the meal is done since after that the meat stopped coming and our plates were taken away

While we were eating, different waiters came to ask whether we needed another drink or not. I found this really annoying since it has not been one hour since we arrived and our glasses were more than half full. The third waiter who came to ask for drinks was really rude, he came and touched my boyfriend's (now one-third full) cocktail glass, tilted it a bit to see how full it was and asked "is this finished?" (For the record, it was still one hour and 10 mins since we arrived). My jaw dropped, could not believe the level of service(or should I say humiliation) the waiter was giving us. I do understand that they don't make a lot of profit with groupon but that does not justify the ridiculous length they went to increase their profit margin. I think if I had come without the groupon, the treatment would have been different (seeing from the good reviews others gave here). So groupon coupon owners, set your expectation low for this one!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Having been to a Brazilian restaurant in Brazil, the experience was very different. We expected alot more at Rodizio. The music was loud, the dancers/entertainment was a very poor performance. The meat was very salty, the drinks were pricey, waiters were friendly.
Unfortunately my wife got ill from the salad bar.

The only positive was the pineapple.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Went here with a large group and it was a good night. The food is good and there is plenty of it,if you don,t turn your beer mat over to red it keeps coming.Can,t comment on the price as it was a paid block booking.A little constructive criticism, a bit more space between customers would be great ( for the staff as well ). The serve yourself buffet for starters was fantastic and the samba dancers were terrific but with their lovely long hair they should be away from the lovely buffet.But all in all a great place to go to.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We have been there twice with Groupon 50% discounts on regular price. The first time we were there, the waitress seemed like to push us to eat quickly and go, just like she did to another guests and they turned to be really angry and the manager had to apologize but the guests were already very upset and decided to leave. We were served with the delicious meat for just about half an hour and then nothing.
When we went there for the second time, it was just to introduce my in laws to a different types of restaurant, so I did not have any high expectations of the restaurant because of my first experience eating there. But this time everything was very different, the service was excellent, they offered us the meat very often and the waitress was very friendly. We had a very nice dinner. The grilled beef just really smelted on your tongue..

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Ate here with a large group on a midweek night and the place was busy with a good selection of meats, no Samba dancers to embarrass shy business men on a Tuesday night but great food, served quickly and friendly and quick service.

Rob