“I am so happy ”
Review of La Crepe

La Crepe
Ranked #4 of 58 Restaurants in Siauliai
Description: Perfect place for healthy eaters. Wide assortment of crepes, salads and various European dishes. Dedicated to those whe care for what they eat.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this restaurant. i liked everything here. i was happy with the service. delicious food. Thanks!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (82)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This morning I was in this restaurant and had my breakfast here. I ate every bite of the food that I ordered, because I was delicious. This restaurant is in the centre of the city, so it is very convienent and easy to find.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

price - very good
taste - very good
service - very good
total 5 stars for this restaurant. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

on friday night me and my friends go to restaurant which was oustide. There was a dj, beautiful music, so many people. We think that our service is take a long time, but no. Service is fast and so good. Food and drinks, especially alcoholiccoctails was so good. Thanks La Crepe!

Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

If you are looking for a cheap & fast food there is a right place. Pop in when even you have just a spare 30 minutes and you will be amazed what they can offer to you.