$177
$307
$64
$57
Orbitz.com
All reviewslive entertainmentdistant sea viewhire carsquiz nighttribute actsbig tvfood pricesbritish breakfastliving roomring hobprepare foodsmall villageex patsa short bus rideair conditionnice swimming poolevery evening
Reviewed July 11, 2017

I stayed here with my wife, her sister ( my sister in law) for 14 nights on the recommendation of my sister in law`s niece who stays a mile away from the hotel. We had a wonderful holiday and cannot compliment the staff enough who were always pleasant and were smiling. The hotel is spotless and our rooms were spacious and the AC was a Godsend as the temperature was in the 90`s oF and the fridge was sufficient for plenty of cold drinks--water?? . A minor point was that the bed was not the most comfortable that I have slept in.The restaurant food was commendable with huge portions which did my ever increasing waistline no good at all. As stated in other reviews the bus stop was about 100 yards away which took you into Larnaca and you could get further buses there to all the major cities. The shops are a short walk downhill for all the provisions that you may need although some of the food is a bit pricey in comparison to ours. The pool is excellent and not too deep for non swimmers. I would definitely stay again. One thing is that on my leaving night our taxi to the airport turned up early ( I had changed the pick-up time with the taxi company--Mantovani Plotin Travel 5 days previously) and we were all sitting around the pool about 20 yards away from the reception `killing time` and the driver didn`t even look for us and went away. We naturally went out at our rescheduled time and when the assistant manager Miltos saw us he phoned the company to be told that we were not there at the correct time and that there were no taxis available . Miltos then took the four of us to the airport -about 20 minutes away in his own car and would not accept any payment--What more can I say?

Room Tip: all rooms have an excellent view
1  Thank kendo1955
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

Very sadly we only have one more day staying here. Spent 10 nights while visiting family who are on an extended break. We've 2 kids and price and apartments are excellent. Rooms are basic but immaculate with cleaning every day and more than you require for holiday. The 2 guys doing the cleaning every day are absolutely great. Staff are so accomdating and very kind to the kids. Two children on fold down beds in living room and king size bed in master bedroom. Tv is in our bedroom and so is outdoor balcony, which has worked out excellent as kids can watch a movie on our bed at night while we sit beside on balcony and then they go into their room to sleep. We've the option of watching TV or sitting outside on balcony while not disturbing them at all. Plenty of space at the pool and it's not too big that you can see the kids at all times.
Very happy to recommend. Food in hotel is also very good. Great stay and would come back without hesitation.
Thank you Atonis G for a lovely stay, it's been fantastic!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank patriciafiggis1
Reviewed June 20, 2017

Quiet environment, spacie rooms, cozy, good food, friendly staff. Near the hotel is the bus stop. Using the bus no.419 you can reach easily the hotel from the airport directly. Also as the beach is 3km from the hotel is better to use the bus.

1  Thank Lina V
Reviewed June 14, 2017

We stayed 7 nights with my family at the hotel. Everything was perfect. Great swimming pool, spacious rooms, excellent service by all personnel. The food was great Mediterranean cuisine, prepared by a friendly experienced chef. The local climate of Oroklini is different and much better than the general climate conditions that you would expect to find in an island during the hotter summer period. Easy access to the highway, fast access to the nearby airport, ayia napa and nicosia. Strongly recommended hotel and experience overall A+++++

1  Thank George D
Reviewed June 13, 2017

Nice and quiet place, spacious apartment
Frendly people and good meals.
You need a car to get to the beaches and visit surroundings. I recommend the beaches of Aya Napa and Protaras. I hope we will have the opportunity to come back.

Review collected in partnership with Wizz Tours