“Friendly and positive staff”

Mid Yorkshire Golf Club
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My company had the pleasure of working here for two days this week. Very impressive club with some great staff both in the club house and the club shop.How the pro kept a straight face as he watched me batter the balls about on the driving range I don't know?
I have visited the club about 4 times this year and the food is great, served nice and hot with very little wait. As the Pro and club manager found out I don't play golf so can't comment on the course but it's busy so must be good. Thanks to all for a warm welcome and see you soon. Sean and Andy Exemplo Training Solutions Ltd

There are newer reviews for Mid Yorkshire Golf Club

Reviewed August 12, 2013

first class service ,food was excellent, with some of the best starters you will get anywhere, option of 1,2, or 3 courses,and as a added bonus you do not need a second mortgage to get the drinks in .....so if you want to try the best meals in the area try the fairways at mid Yorkshire golf but book early because the secret.. is out.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

We booked online through a TeeTimes website and we played for £8.50 each which was great value for a nice, well looked after course. It's a good layout but I would suggest adding a bit more length, they certainly have the space!

1  Thank Paul D
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Visited with the family after being recommended by a friend to go to the newly refurbed fairways restaurant sunday lunch. All I can say is Excellent value, excellent meal, excellent friendly helpful staff. I would highly recommend a vist to anyone. way better than your 2 for 10!

3  Thank mike w
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Bar staff are the best. They looked after us all day good food and the best course in the area . If you need help with any thing on the day karen is the pearson to see in the office

1  Thank Macmilla