Tripadvisor

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2020

lovley food ,always a warm welcome by staff ,fran very helpful. Polite and friendly always when i vist ,weather for breakfast or lunch .My grandaughter always made very welcome when in the play areas by all staff,nothing too much trouble for them at all to help in any way they can .Exellent service always by staff.Great place to eat out and take the family.

1  Thank andrear7789
TurnpikeBF, General Manager at Brewers Fayre Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi andrea r,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent experience with me & my team here at The Turnpike.

It’s always a pleasure to know that the team have delivered the level of service and food quality that we aspire to on each and every occasion.

As you might be aware Mother’s Day is fast approaching on Sunday 22nd March 2020 – it might be wise to get in their early with a reservation, just give us a call & we’ll be happy to get you booked in.

Please also be assured that I will be delighted to be passing this feedback on to my wider team.

Best Regards, Will & The Team.

Write a reviewReviews (861)

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Amazing food and customer service specaily fran who brought us are food and made sure everything was finex

1  Thank Srichardson110390

Hi Steph,

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

I came here with my boyfriend and our four children for breakfast and play area. The staff are incredibly polite, friendly and helpful!!! They go out of their way to look after the customers. The unlimited breakfast is an exceptionally good deal and children eat free.

I would like to note that Patrizia and Fran who served us over the Christmas when we first visited, and Patrizia again and Debbie today who were again great, deserve acknowledgement for their super work!

2  Thank JustMeJustMeJustMe

Hi Just me!,

Reviewed January 16, 2020

I returned here on the 8th and again it was a great experience. Me and my boy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) were served by Chloe once again, what a lad, what a legend. Truly a fantastic asset to the staff. As polite and attentive as the last time I came. The atmosphere was very welcoming. Lastly I would add that my visit has truly been an excellent experience.

1  Thank G-MAN9000

Hi mr G,

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Ate last night, for sons birthday. Ordered food and got told there would be half hour delay, we didn't mind and were happy to wait, staters came out straight away, but the mains, all come out at different times and the first lot came out 1.5 hours after we ordered. We were a family of 9 so expected to all eat at the same time. But no, we all ate in groups of 3. Ridiculous.The fish was poor and bland and the chips were overcooked. Then we ordered deserts for 3 children, in which the waiter came to our table after we placed our order and asked us in a sarcastic manner if we were ordering anymore? It was like he was rushing us to leave it was around 8pm, he was very rude. The unlimited pop was flat and the lager not that nice either. During our time there we saw 3 other tables arrive, eat, and leave before we even started ours, so don't know why they took so long. Unfortunately this place has gone downhill so we won't be returning.

1  Thank pinkfluffywool
TurnpikeBF, Owner at Brewers Fayre Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Hi,

I am of course disappointed to hear that your recent visit fell short of yours or our own very high expectations, and I will of course be looking into this with the team and using this feedback in my next training session with my team in order to ensure the required improvements are made.

In the meantime if you would like to discuss this directly with me then please feel free to give me a call on 01977 607946 or e-mail myself at knottingleyturnpikegm@whitbread.com, and I will be very happy to discuss this in more detail.