“Snugly.”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Maybe the best restaurant in the Fassavalley !You have to try
Reviewed July 14, 2019

An interesting Michelin experience menu, good location with a beautiful view, friendly service.Worth a visit if you are in this region.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (272)

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Nothing to say about the food. It is really outstanding. Great menu, attention to details and extensive use of local products. Unfortunately the service is really poor and inattentive. We arrived at 20.15 as we were told to (thats when they open) and were left sitting for over 20 minutes with only a bottle of water in front of us. I called one of the waiters and asked for a bottle of wine. He said it was going to let it breathe so we were expecting to wait a while. Then I had to get up and go and look for the waitress to take our order. She reacted very aggressively, instead of apologizing for the delay, saying that she had to bring a soup to a table with a baby. I noticed that she was trying the temperature of the soup with her finger just out of the kitchen. By 9pm we finally received our bottle of wine, which had not been opened yet and was opened at the table. The waitress came to take our order and made us feel pressured to decide quickly but nobody had explained to us how to order considering that there are 2 set menu options and the a la carte option. It was my second time there but there will not be a third one. Despite the food being so good, the service really left a bitter taste in our mouth. On a positive note, I think that the price of food and wine is really good for the quality you get.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2018

i was taken for a birthday treat last week and wow how delightful. The stylish, comfortable restaurant was matched by the friendly and efficient staff. I could not possibly fault one mouthful of my beautiful meal, which was the consensus of all five of my party. Just exquisite.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

This is the first restaurant I have eaten in which has been awarded a Michelin star, and I am wondering how it managed to achieve that accolade. I had a six course tasting menu, and the food was under-seasoned, presented with no particular elegance or originality, and two of the courses were served lukewarm. I had hoped that some of the dishes would have a 'wow' factor, some aesthetic or culinary mark of excellence that would set them apart from other dining experiences and create a unique and special memory. Regrettably none of them had this, and the one memory which stands out from the meal is the taste of the polenta which accompanied my roe deer, and it is not a good one.

The big black hotel dog who wandered to and from the kitchen door and sat outside our window eating some scraps of food seemed to be enjoying what he had been given. Unfortunately I was not able to share his enthusiasm. This restaurant seems to think it is much better than it actually is, and it needs a bit of a reality check.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Bhunabhoy
Reviewed July 21, 2017

L chimpl provides a food adventure with a diverse menu and many small free and delicious appetizers before, between and after the meals. Very friendly atmosphere and a kitchen with many innovations and attention to details.

Date of visit: July 2017