“Good food”

El Dorado
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Salinas
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Seafood is outstanding and so is the service. Clean, friendly, and delicious food. The best I have had on the Big Island without question! A nice water view overlooking a small marina. The best counch I have ever had. So very tender. The best lobster salad ever!! One of the best whole cooked fish. The other best is at Mucho Gusto on Vieques, PR.
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

The food its awsome the service its a little bad because the restaurant its little but the give you the best service

Reviewed December 20, 2013

We went as a group. They wouldn't take our order by phone so when we got there the order would be ready. That was the first, strike. We ordered, and it took more than an hour to served us. When my plate came the rice was undone, and cold as it was in the fridge. Which tells me the food was reheated.
I like going to restaurant where the food and some beverages are made from scratch. The sangria was bottled, and even the corn dumplings were from the frozen kind.
I did change my plate, but had the same problem with another kind of rice, also undone. I will not recommend this place. 3 strikes was enough to discourage me, and for what I know others in the table thought the same thing.

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

From the water to your plate.
Enjoy the Chillo Frito and the Tostones. Use the salsa roja over Tostones . Rice with crab meat have to try it.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Great place with good service and excellent food. One of my favorite in Salinas. Great mojo isleño & "fish legs"

Reviewed September 29, 2013

The service offered by Yazaira, the waitress, was very good. She is very friendly and helpful. The restaurant has a beautiful view where you can see the boats and yachts moored at the dock. The place is family oriented and extremely noisy. You have no romantic atmosphere and have an invasion of flies which avoids enjoying the food.

The shrimp "empanadillitas" (turnovers) were good. We ordered shrimps in garlic sauce with "tostones" (fried plantains), they were delicous. Also, ordered a shrimp "asopao" (stew) it had no flavor at all .. or even shrimp! The Bienmesabe dessert, was delicious! Prices? a little high!