- The food wasn't "bad", but it wasn't overly delicious. This was my first visit to this place, so it deserves another try so I can try other items on the menu. I ordered the grouper in garlic sauce which was bland and the texture didn't flatter me. Perhaps the same fish prepared differently might have gotten a higher vote from me.
- What is everyone raving about the view? It's a bunch of boats on a marina. Yea, it's cute and pretty being next to a bit of water, but as one reviewer puts it, there are other places on the island with spectacular views...(like right next to the ocean) for half the price. Either way, it's a nice view, but u can't sit outside to enjoy it.
- The ambience is nice, the people seemed friendly and the dining area is welcoming and there is a separate bar area.
- The place is actually also a motel. The owner has 9 comfy rooms downstairs at fair prices. There is ample parking and security.
- The service was mediocre. Don't get it twisted - the server was very nice and pleasant, but she was forgetful and not attentive. I don't care how nice you are, no one would like to get beverages half way through my meal after they've already chocked through it.
- Beware of the oil/vinegar salt/pepper shakers: I went to pour oil and vinegar over the shredded lettuce and tomato they call a salad, when my "salad" and fish were swimming in oil because the lid wasn't fastened. The server offered to change it, but did not take note to replace the bottle of oil from the table.
- The food took too long to come out
- It is just me or did anyone else in these reviews think this place was expensive!? No?... Really?? If you paid $28.00 for a seafood mofongo and think this is a deal, you were ripped off. Ok, so "I" was ripped off, but I didn't have a choice! I ordered the Grouper for me...$19.00 for a piece of grouper with no sides. Really!? The portions do not justify the prices, especially for the area. I would expect these prices in the San Juan area.
Overall, the place gets an average rating from me because of the high prices and small portions, no sides included etc. It is a nice hang out, and I will give it another shot next time, but will get something cheaper.