We have been travelling across Italy to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and stayed for 2 nights at this beautiful hotel. The views from the bedrooms and reception rooms as well as the grounds were just amazing. If you are looking for an hotel in a quiet location with beautiful surroundings then you can't do better than stay at this beautiful hotel. We had the pool area to ourselves one afternoon and when the roof was pulled back it was just amazing to swim and enjoy the beautiful sunshine. Lunch was served to us by the pool which was such a treat and one evening we ate in the restaurant. We thought the food was excellent and all the staff in the hotel were really helpful and friendly. Someone checked our air conditioning right away when we reported it wasn't working and they ordered taxis for us to take us back and forth to Vicenza town centre. The wifi only worked in the reception and pool areas but that was fine with us as we didn't need it in the bedroom. I think when we come back we will hire a car though as it was difficult to get back to the hotel at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The softly rolling hills of this verdant landscape are what inspired the genius of architect Palladio, the same hills that still today surround the splendid setting of the exclusive Hotel Villa Michelangelo. Built in the 1700s as the country home of the noble Tomi family of Vicenza, this elegant and serenely harmonious building is the perfect place in which to leave the bustle of daily life behind and let yourself be pampered by the refined luxury and exquisite service offered here. Come to bask in the princely elegance of the spacious halls, the lovely guest rooms and suites, to enjoy the large swimming pool that sits surrounded by olive trees, indulge in the fine traditional cuisine at the La Loggia restaurant or relax with a round of golf at the nearby exclusive club. Vicenza, Padua, Verona and Venice are not far away for a day trip to discover the fine art, wine and local culture that dates back centuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Villa Michelangelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel Arcugnano
- Hotel Villa Michelangelo Arcugnano, Italy - Province Of Vicenza