we have stayed many times at this pleasant hotel. A few kilometers outside Vicenza and worth the journey. Pleasant and professional staff. A good restaurant with reasonable prices. A large indoor pool but for some reason open only from 10 til 18:00 which is not much use if you are either a business person or out and about being a tourist.
We make a detour to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The softly rolling hills of this verdant landscape are what inspired the genius of architect Palladio, the same hills that still today surround the splendid setting of the exclusive Hotel Villa Michelangelo. Built in the 1700s as the country home of the noble Tomi family of Vicenza, this elegant and serenely harmonious building is the perfect place in which to leave the bustle of daily life behind and let yourself be pampered by the refined luxury and exquisite service offered here. Come to bask in the princely elegance of the spacious halls, the lovely guest rooms and suites, to enjoy the large swimming pool that sits surrounded by olive trees, indulge in the fine traditional cuisine at the La Loggia restaurant or relax with a round of golf at the nearby exclusive club. Vicenza, Padua, Verona and Venice are not far away for a day trip to discover the fine art, wine and local culture that dates back centuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Villa Michelangelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel Arcugnano
- Hotel Villa Michelangelo Arcugnano, Italy - Province Of Vicenza