We've spent a couple of days in this hotel as newlyweds (2010 actually, not 2012 as I noted, there's no option to select other year on the site), and really enjoyed our stay. If you need a peaceful and quiet holiday, also a perfect place for kids, then, this is it.
The service was great, people were very helpful and friendly, and almost everyone spoke English.
The food was good, freshly prepared and served in time.
The sea was excellent, the private beach is big, sandy and perfect for kids. I didn't like seaweeds that every morning were on the beach, but there were boys that cleaned the beach regularly, so I didn't bother much. The store in the hotel was particularly expensive, but fortunately, there were nearby places with supermarkets.
There weren't many things to do in the evening except sitting in the bar by the beach, or take a walks around the hotel. Sometimes kids made their shows, sometimes there were movies played in the amphitheater. There are villages nearby to visit - Neos Marmaras, Porto Carras, Nikiti, even a small village up in the hill called Parthenonas. This is not a place for people who like partying, but it's ideal for families with smaller children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel & Spa" located on a site of 38.000 M² embosomed in a picturesque bay along the tranquil "Elia Coast" of Sithonia in Halkidiki, right next to a sandy beach, awarded with the "Blue Flag" of the European Community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel And Spa
- Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel Nikiti
- Anthemus Sea Beach Nikiti
- Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel & Spa Nikiti, Halkidiki, Greece