Me and my wife were there at the beginning of the summer season 2012. I promise myself to write a positive review, because we were really satisfied by the hotel and the staff.
So we have had a superior room on the ground flour facing a garden /I didn't want facing the swimming pool/ - the room was quiet, spacious and clean. We found a small present for us - a bottle of white wine and some fruits. After a big journey to the hotel I drunk the wine with pleasure:)
The food in the restaurant is excellent. Yes, you have to pay for the alcohol.
The animation team do a great job.
The SPA centrer, which I tried twice, is a 5 star experience. You can chose plenty of different massages, provided by a real Thailand girls.
The waiters and staff were very polite and speak very good English.
One negative aspect - I suppose the beach is man made. The sand quality was not good for me, because there were too much dust. But on a walking distance you can find lonely and lovely beaches...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel & Spa" located on a site of 38.000 M² embosomed in a picturesque bay along the tranquil "Elia Coast" of Sithonia in Halkidiki, right next to a sandy beach, awarded with the "Blue Flag" of the European Community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, BookCyprus, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel And Spa
- Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel Nikiti
- Anthemus Sea Beach Nikiti
- Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel & Spa Nikiti, Halkidiki, Greece