In Greece is hard to find a good five star hotel at a good price as well but Anthemus Sea really got the "magic" combination. The location is very good. Not far from Thessaloniki considering the roads are great and the beach is to die for.
We arrived at Anthemus Sea after a 1.000 km trip all made in one day so very tired. At the entrance a guard asks for your reservation and point you to the reception. Here a card with your name and room number is waiting for you and a bell boy is also waiting with a golf cart to take your luggage. You hop on the little electric car and he takes you on a tour of the resort and then in the room. We got a nice room with a big bathroom and a very nice terrace.
The room: We got a room at the first floor with a big terrace with nice chairs and coffee table. The furniture is nice, not the newest on the earth but everything you need and we also we had a couch. New towels and bed sheets every day and also towels for the beach. The bathroom was clean and big with lots of natural light.
The beach: Clean with lots of sunbeds and umbrellas enough for all hotel guests. You have to pay 4,50 euro every morning at the beach bar and you can pick your place on a big map and after that you take the recipe to the beach boys and they unlock them. This way people don`t reserve the place with the towel. The water is wonderful and it only gets deep only after a few meters.
The food: The food (we had HB) was very very good. At breakfast there is fresh juice from a vitamin bar and cereal, dry fruits, an Italian breakfast corner, a diet corner, a vegetarian corn and a Greek specific breakfast . At dinner we had to pay for our drinks but the prices are ok. The most expensive beer is 5 euro and a glass of champagne also 5 euro. A big bottle of water is 3 euro.
At lunch you can eat at a Tavern near the pool and the prices are ok. French fries with feta cheese - 4 euro / friend octopus with garlic - 10 euro / Greek traditional gyros - 10,50 euro
All the complex is clean, you have a mini market and a kids club and even a SPA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel & Spa" located on a site of 38.000 M² embosomed in a picturesque bay along the tranquil "Elia Coast" of Sithonia in Halkidiki, right next to a sandy beach, awarded with the "Blue Flag" of the European Community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotel.de so you can book your Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel And Spa
- Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel Nikiti
- Anthemus Sea Beach Nikiti
- Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel & Spa Nikiti, Halkidiki, Greece