“Friendly, great value for money”
Review of Hartleys - CLOSED

Hartleys
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Great friendly service, relaxed atmosphere, top class food for pub grub prices. Thank you Lesley and Mark for a lovely evening

There are newer reviews for Hartleys

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Brilliant service and food.My wife and I were visiting Todmorden on business and called in before travelling back to Bromsgrove,wise decision,service first class and food was brilliant,We certainly enjoyed the chips.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We ate here on Saturday 27th April, food first class and reasonably priced.
The atmosphere is very relaxed with the ambience of being in your own home having a dinner party with your friends.
Lesley and chef Mark made our evening in Tod!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is the cosiest and most welcoming little bistro I've ever visited. Lesley the owner is a fantastic host and I don't know where to start with regards to Mark the chef!!! What an amazing and talented cook he is. Beautiful and unusual dishes, gorgeous puddings and apparantley if you go on a Thursday you get a steak and drink for about £7.50. I will definitely be returning to this little hidden treasure.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

This was my second visit to Hartleys the first one being with a large group & it was excellent, this time my friend & I went last night & it was superb we were running late & telephoned ahead it wasn't a problem & our table in the window was waiting we had starters mains a bottle of proseco & liqueur coffees all lovely and the bill came to under £60 not even £30 each great value for money, lovely food & a warm welcoming atmosphere will definitely be returning