“Atmosphere”

Ranked #1 of 3 Quick Bites in Todmorden
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really nice food and service but there was a table of post work 'blokes' being extremely loud and inappropriately swearing. I think upstairs should be for quiet diners, people with children, older people and those who like to eat and drink without having to hear swearing etc. I saw a good few people leave due to the language. It's a shame as its a lovely pub, great value food and really nice staff.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Sazzle777
Write a reviewReviews (271)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went for tea Saturday 21st September the place was disgusting food on most of the tables just left ,food on the floor and the tables needed a good clean ,if we had not already ordered our food we would have walked away, it made us think if you could see the dirt in the bar area what is the kitchen going to be like?. We ate quickly and left .we are from Todmorden and would not recommend this place .

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 21, 2019

... there is only 1 beer out of 5 on the pumps today. Not unusual for this Wetherspoons, it's very seldom that all five beers are on together. Fortunately there is a better pub around the corner....

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank John E
Reviewed July 3, 2019

Called in the White Hart on Monday evening and we thought we would have our tea there. We ordered fish and chips and a jacket potato and salad. I opted for an extra filling so ordered beans AND cheese. Hubby's fish and chips looked good, a little short on chips maybe. he said it was quite tasty. My jacket was a disappointment. the salad was crisp and fresh but the potato could have been hotter, the beans were cold and the cheese was more like an apology, a teaspoonful sprinkled over the top of my cold beans. When I had ordered and paid for two fillings I expected a full filling of both beans ( hot) and cheese. The place was a bit dingy and dark but i suppose it was ok for a Weatherspoons. We remember it in the 70's when it was a vibrant local pub with brilliant food.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Joan F
Reviewed June 10, 2019

The food is consistant with other Wetherspoons I have had Breakfast at.
The White Hart could do with a serious makeover - It's not like other Wehterspoons I have visit where they have put there mark on it - This one on grubby.

Date of visit: June 2019