“good food great prices”

Ranked #21 of 61 Restaurants in Todmorden
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2013

good service and good food--try steak night Tuesday meal for 2 with a drink £14 !!!! where can you go wrong.
With one exception staff are always happy to see you

1  Thank Mike H

Reviewed July 2, 2013

If you go to a Wetherspoons pub you know what to expect, and the White Hart is one of the best I have visited. Good choice of guest beers, friendly service and good advice. Beer very well looked after. Food well cooked and presented, with a very short wait despite the fact that the pub was busy.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We had a family meal here (22 people) and they coped very well with service for a large party of us, the cost I though was more than very reasonable for what you got and we did not get stung with the price of the drinks, all-in-all very good value.

1  Thank les b
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We had an evening meal here, which was very good - we were a large party of 10, and the service and food were both very good. As usual the choice of drinks was excellent, and the prices good.
Some of us also came for a late breakfast, which was also good, and very good value for money.
You can have free coffee top ups until 12 noon too.
There are tables outdoors for good weather, and it is near the station.
There are 2 large bars on a split level - both similar and nicely set out.

1  Thank LynG7
Reviewed May 30, 2013

When we first went here in 2012 it was great, good menu for veggies/vegans, service ok and clean toilets. We were impressed!

Then I went again Sept 2012 & the menu had changed! All I could have was jacket potato & beans! It was nothing special and I think the potato had been nuked!

Another time me and my friends all went for a breakfast and there was a queue..our friends who got the table ordered theirs and by the time we got to front of queue it was12.02 & they wouldn't serve us breakfast as finished at 12 even though we were in the queue at 10 to and theur till had broke, hence the wait! We walked out as the young girl was so unhelpful.
We tried it another time and I asked for a veggie sausage sandwich and the girl (the same young, miserable one as last time) said no as even though they had veggie sausages, she couldnt let me have it as there was no button on the till! Good gracious! Ridiculous!

There is nothing for vegans anymore...When I had jacket potato I got food poisoning from it (I am guessing it was the dip which came with it?). I have given this place chance after chance but a few people have gotten ill after eating hete so I know it's not just me! Staff are rude and the chips tastelike they were fried in the same fat as the chicken...if you are veggie or vegan avoid like the plague...if u eat meat then it may be ok, but don't hold your breath. I have given this place too many chances & will NOT be wasting my money here again!