All reviews train station hebden bridge sunday carvery following morning full english breakfast stayed for one night an evening meal a lovely stay yogurt good nights sleep pub tariff bath
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here over all the place was fine and the cleanliness was perfect however the staff that work here are incredibly rude they breeched my privacy and passed on information that was not supposed to be passed on ,everything else was perfect I will not be staying here due to the staff that work here.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Lucie B
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went to the queens for a meal on Sunday afternoon. Ordered what we required starter came fairly quick. After that it was all downhill waited approximately 1 hour for main meal 3 times we asked staff what was going on they said will go and find out all 3 returned with the same answer it’s just being plated up it took about 1/2 an hour to l plate up . When it eventually turned up wish they hadn’t bothered , was all dried up looked like it had been thrown on the plate and warmed up in microwave could barely cut meat it was that tough veg only partly cooked all in all it was horrendous, both of us left most of it . There was a family of about 12 on another table they had waited over 2 hours and when we left they were still waiting for there kids meals. Will think twice before ever going here again. They can’t even use the excuse of being busy they had the family of12 ,ourselves and 2 other couples, and about 5 or 6 people just in for drinks.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank notgood3
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

came for food with a family of 12 nearly 2 hour wait and when
food come gave all adults first and young kids kicking off because they still had to wait for their food won't be back!! horrendous food was burnt also and some of the people's food had stuff missing! still currently sat here whilst kids waiting for food still worst place ive been for food

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Gemma C
Reviewed May 14, 2018

The rooms are quite small but clean. The staff were both friendly and helpful. The restaurant is OK - but nothing special. It can get quite noisy in the restaurant as it is next to the bar and pool table. No particular complaints about the place but it is only average.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Visiting the area, my long suffering and I found this place via Booking.com

Upon arrival we were warmly greeted and swiftly checked into a room despite my having made a mistake when booking.

Room was surprisingly large with a fine size bathroom.....and a bath that filled in a few moments.

Bar area was well tended, staff were chatty if you wanted to engage and the prices were reasonable.

Were I to make one negative comment it would be opt for tea at breakfast....the coffee was rotten! That won’t stop us using it as a base again when we next visit.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple